- 2801 Meramec St, Saint Louis, MO 63118
- · 5564 Sqft
- This is a great property for a small business owner to work and live on site. Three other rental units for extra income. Very well maintained building in the Dutchtown area. This mixed use building has a commercial office space, a storage space, 1 ground floor apartment and 3 apartments on the second floor. All apartments and the office space were fully renovated. Apartments feature hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and in unit laundry. Three 1 bedroom units and one 2 bedroom unit. The sto ...
- 116 Bowen St, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- Small Lot for Sale. Owner financing available. Perfect for urban farm or garden. A garage or small warehouse could be built on it.
- 4311 McRee Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3026 Sqft
- PRICE REDUCED!! A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!! 4311 McRee is a show stopper, a historic beauty, and according to records, this house was built before 1875. The original marble fireplaces are completely intact, the pocket doors all work, and the flooring is also original. Updated electric, plumbing, support, brickwork, and heating/cooling were installed in the complete renovation by Byron Roth ( Respected STL Contractor) in the late 1980's. The location is absolutely unbeatable! All within less than a block wal ...
- 3023 Osage St, Saint Louis, MO 63118
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 759 Sqft
- Charming brick bungalow in the heart of South St Louis City. Great opportunity for a first time home buyer or investor. Central heat and air with a walkout basement.
- 7155 Vermont Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1411 Sqft
- Being sold AS-IS. Corner lot with unique layout. Needs work to convert to single family. Newer siding with thermal windows and 200 amp panels. Off street parking with large yard. Close to Loughborough Commons shopping center and I-55.
- 6407 Michigan Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- · 9984 Sqft
- This Commercial/Residential building has an abundant amount of space to satisfy most businesses. Two upstairs units are currently rented at $560 per month. Main floor vacant with tremendous income potential. The basement once used as banquet hall as well.
- 4005 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63118
- · 1 Bath · 3969 Sqft
- 7812 Minnesota Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath
- Needs a major renovation and is priced accordingly. Historic district and contributing, so it's eligible for tax credits. The addition or common-walled stub, addressed as 7810 is owned by LRA and so is the lot adjoining running north to the corner of Courtois. Property to be sold at Public Online Auction in its current "as is" condition ending Feb 7th, 2018 12pm(CST) A buyer's premium and technology fee will be added to the sale. "Due Diligence" and any and all inspections prior to bidding. Please read all Terms & ...