- 6949 Gravois Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63116
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1920 Sqft
- Own your own office for your business in the southwestern part of the Bevo business district. Use the upstairs apartment to live in or for additional office space, or keep the month-to-month long term tenant who pays $800 in rent! Great storefront windows provide light, a view, and plenty of glass for signage. Easy access for customer parking right in front with no meters + 4 off-street parking place in back with alley access; that doesn't encroach on the privacy fenced back yard. Nice floor plan / layout has you e ...
- 611 Waller Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63125
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 560 Sqft
- Great level lot with small house and garage. Most likely a tear down and rebuild. Interior access with accepted contract.
- 3706 Delor St, Saint Louis, MO 63116
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 786 Sqft
- Investors, nice rental property. Use Special Sale Contract, AS-IS.
- 6141 Virginia Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 962 Sqft
- Welcome home to this cute south city bungalow just recently rehabbed and waiting for you.Walk in to find lots of natural light and gorgeous expresso floors. The open concept floor plan allows you to see straight through the entire home! The Kitchen is gorgeous and includes SS appliances, granite counter tops, and tile backslash. The Chef's table rounds out the kitchen and is a part of the sale. You'll love the remodeled bathroom with tiled bath surround and lovely finishes. Both bedrooms are huge and allow for lots ...
- 2848 Osage St, Saint Louis, MO 63118
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2088 Sqft
- Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Needs a little cosmetic TLC but is in good shape. Garage needs a roof but otherwise this is a great property! Sold AS-IS, use Special Sales Contract
- 4311 McRee Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3026 Sqft
- AN ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!! 4311 McRee is a show stopper, a historic beauty, and according to records, this house was built before 1875. The original marble fireplaces are completely intact, the pocket doors all work, and the flooring is also original. Updated electric, plumbing, support, brickwork, and heating/cooling were installed in the complete renovation by Byron Roth ( Respected STL Contractor) in the late 1980's. The location is absolutely unbeatable! All within less than a block walking distance o ...
- 4005 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63118
- · 3969 Sqft
- 7812 Minnesota Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath
- Needs a major renovation and is priced accordingly. Historic district and contributing, so it's eligible for tax credits. The addition or common-walled stub, addressed as 7810 is owned by LRA and so is the lot adjoining running north to the corner of Courtois. Property to be sold at Public Online Auction in its current "as is" condition ending Jan 31st, 2018 11:15am(CST) A buyer's premium and technology fee will be added to the sale. "Due Diligence" and any and all inspections prior to bidding. Please read all Term ...