- 4311 McRee Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3026 Sqft
- PRICE REDUCED!! A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!! 4311 McRee is a show stopper, a historic beauty, and according to records, this house was built before 1875. The original marble fireplaces are completely intact, the pocket doors all work, and the flooring is also original. Updated electric, plumbing, support, brickwork, and heating/cooling were installed in the complete renovation by Byron Roth ( Respected STL Contractor) in the late 1980's. The location is absolutely unbeatable! All within less than a block wal ...
- 6407 Michigan Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- · 9984 Sqft
- This Commercial/Residential building has an abundant amount of space to satisfy most businesses. Two upstairs units are currently rented at $560 per month. Main floor vacant with tremendous income potential. The basement once used as banquet hall as well.
- 116 Bowen St, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- Small Lot for Sale. Owner financing available. Perfect for urban farm or garden. A garage or small warehouse could be built on it. Property to be sold at Public Online Auction in its current "as is" condition ending Feb 7th, 2018 12:15pm(CST) A buyer's premium and technology fee will be added to the sale. "Due Diligence" and any and all inspections prior to bidding. Please read all Terms & Conditions prior to bidding.
- 7812 Minnesota Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath
- Needs a major renovation and is priced accordingly. Historic district and contributing, so it's eligible for tax credits. The addition or common-walled stub, addressed as 7810 is owned by LRA and so is the lot adjoining running north to the corner of Courtois. Property to be sold at Public Online Auction in its current "as is" condition ending Feb 7th, 2018 12pm(CST) A buyer's premium and technology fee will be added to the sale. "Due Diligence" and any and all inspections prior to bidding. Please read all Terms & ...