- 110 W Courtois St, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1240 Sqft
- Agent owned. Historic stone house featuring 3+ bedrooms and 2 full baths. Original pine floors throughout, main floor laundry. Directly across the street from St Louis Square Park.
- 611 Waller Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63125
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 560 Sqft
- Great level lot with small house and garage. Most likely a tear down and rebuild. Interior access with accepted contract.
- 7155 Vermont Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1411 Sqft
- Back on the market with no fault of the seller/property. Buyer's financing fell through. Being sold AS-IS. Corner lot with unique layout. Mother-in-law quarters or convert to single family. Newer siding with thermal windows and 200 amp panels. Off street parking with large yard. Close to Loughborough Commons shopping center and I-55.
- 6141 Virginia Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 962 Sqft
- Step into this UPDATED lovely South City - CARONDELET Park gem with an open floor plan that still maintains this homes classic charm. GUT renovation includes new hardwood flooring, tile & carpeting. Custom light fixtures & recessed lighting throughout. Ready for you to move in with all appliances included (stove, fridge, washer & dryer). Beautiful granite, custom backsplash & chefâ€™s table (to be installed 12/18) round off the kitchen. New systems for peace of mind. Finished basement ready for your personal touch! ...
- 2848 Osage St, Saint Louis, MO 63118
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2088 Sqft
- Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Needs a little cosmetic TLC but is in good shape. Garage needs a roof but otherwise this is a great property! Sold AS-IS, use Special Sales Contract
- 4311 McRee Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3026 Sqft
- AN ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!! 4311 McRee is a show stopper, a historic beauty, and according to records, this house was built before 1875. The original marble fireplaces are completely intact, the pocket doors all work, and the flooring is also original. Updated electric, plumbing, support, brickwork, and heating/cooling were installed in the complete renovation by Byron Roth ( Respected STL Contractor) in the late 1980's. The location is absolutely unbeatable! All within less than a block walking distance o ...
- 4005 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63118
- · 3969 Sqft
- (314) 865-1170 - (RLNE4372337) HUGE 2nd Floor 4 bed, 1 bath apartment! Central A/C! - We've just finished the final touches on this unit, and it's a unique, large layout with lots of space, a large master bedroom and conveniences like off-street parking and in-unit W/D hookups.Located on S Grand Blvd, within a minutes drive of Tower Grove Park, Ted Drewes, and across the street form historic Merb's Candies.No Pets Allowed
- 7812 Minnesota Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath
- Needs a major renovation and is priced accordingly. Historic district and contributing, so it's eligible for tax credits. The addition or common-walled stub, addressed as 7810 is owned by LRA and so is the lot adjoining running north to the corner of Courtois. Property to be sold at Public Online Auction in its current "as is" condition ending Jan 31st, 2018 11:15am(CST) A buyer's premium and technology fee will be added to the sale. "Due Diligence" and any and all inspections prior to bidding. Please read all Term ...