- 801 Victoria Pl, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63122 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1393 Sqft
- 2801 Meramec, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63118 United States
- · 5564 Sqft
- This is a great property for a small business owner to work and live on site. Three other rental units for extra income. Very well maintained building in the Dutchtown area. This mixed use building has a commercial office space, a storage space, 1 ground floor apartment and 3 apartments on the second floor. All apartments and the office space were fully renovated. Apartments feature hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and in unit laundry. Three 1 bedroom units and one 2 bedroom unit. The sto...
- 8521 Minnesota, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63111 United States
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 815 Sqft
- Would like to sell as package with 8523-27 Minnesota for $165k. Updated South City home. Recently added sunporch. great open floorplan with exposed beam ceiling. Kitchen mixes vintage cabinets with modern countertop and backsplash. Bedroom is located on lower level with a full bath, including a claw foot tub. Enough space to add a second bedroom as well. Sold as a package with 8523 and 8527 Minnesota for $165,000. Connecting backyards make this great for an extended family property OR you can live in one home an...
- 511 Dornoch, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63137 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 912 Sqft
- Welcoming ranch on a quiet street! Well kept family home with spacious living room and stylish kitchen. Three roomy bedrooms and full bath on the main level. Gorgeous glass pane pocket door leading to outside and lower level. Continue downstairs where you'll find a stately bar that seats six and a large family/game room. There is a half bath, laundry area, utility room and storage room on the lower level as well. Outdoors you can enjoy your impressive patio and a large, level fenced yard with utility shed. Don't mi...
- 8201-25 Minnesota, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63111 United States
- · 19990 Sqft
- This historic building has been completely renovated and has been leased and used as an accredited school by the former tenant continuously for the past 8 years. It is now available for a new tenant's lease or to be sold outright. It's move in ready, certified to operate and ready to go. Classes could even start this semester, if you act fast. 16 classrooms plus offices, a gym, cafeteria,and other rooms and areas for storage allow an enrollment of about 300 students. There's a large well-equipped playground and rec...
- 6012 Telegraph, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63129 United States
- · 2856 Sqft
- 144 West Loretta, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63125 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 892 Sqft
- Lovely 2-bedroom shotgun style home plus a bonus room. Large fenced back yard. Spacious eat in kitchen with new vinyl flooring, large pantry (seller in process of finishing it out), more built in pantry shelving on wall (original to the house). Stove, refrigerator, microwave included. Engineered wood floors throughout the rest of the house. Updated bath with tile flooring and walls. Roof is approximately 2 years old. Thermal windows throughout. Alley behind homes on that street is maintained by each homeowner. The ...
- 3023 Osage, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63118 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 759 Sqft
- Charming brick bungalow in the heart of South St Louis City. Great opportunity for a first time home buyer or investor. Central heat and air with a walkout basement.
- 8527 Minnesota, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63111 United States
- Prefer to sell as a package with 8521 and 8523 for $165k. Will consider with only 8523 for $80k. Beautiful corner lot with parking area in rear.
- 211 S Central Ave, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63105 United States
- · 800 Sqft
- Office Space for Lease
- 7155 Vermont, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63111 United States
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1411 Sqft
- Could be easily converted into single family home.
- 1220 Jackson, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63031 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1356 Sqft
- 3920 Burgen, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63116 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1038 Sqft
- Welcome to the Holly Hills neighborhood with beautiful tree-lined streets. This well maintained bungalow has had many updates throughout the years. Remote controlled ceiling fans in all rooms. Hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with recessed lighting. Seller is leaving the dishwasher, stove & refrigerator & microwave. Updated Bathroom. Some thermal windows. Cedar closet in the front bedroom. Basement waterproofed in 2007 with a drainage system & sump pump installed. Basement walls were also tuck pointed. ...
- 4111 Louisiana, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63118 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths
- Currently set up as 3 units but easily converted to a beautiful single family home.
- 4911 Eichelberger, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63109 United States
- · 1100 Sqft
- Currently in use as a printing company. Great location for other potential business.
- 7013 Minnesota, SAINT LOUIS, MO, 63111 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1384 Sqft